The Institute of Heating and Air Conditioning Industries, Inc. is a nonprofit trade association of contractors, manufacturers, distributors, utilities, and related businesses actively engaged in the heating, ventilation, air conditioning, refrigeration, and sheet metal industries.
Formally incorporated in 1948, IHACI remains a progressive association dedicated to the education, promotion and growth of our industry.
To develop and implement programs that cultivate the highest ideals of professionalism. To foresee industry changes/issues and address them in the manner that best represents IHACI members and the industry at large. And, to foster the concepts of honesty, morality, and ethics within the industry.
“Every man owes a part of his time and money to the business or industry in which he is engaged. No man has a moral right to withhold his support from an organization that is striving to improve conditions of his sphere.”
– Theodore Roosevelt
Code of Ethics
The Institute of Heating and Air Conditioning Industries, Inc. (IHACI) subscribes to the following:
- To execute our business affairs fairly and equitably guided by principles of honesty and integrity.
- To adhere to all regulations prescribed by all governmental agencies pertaining to our business.
- To adhere to the policy of employing experienced and competent personnel.
- To increase our efficiency through educational programs and contribute a portion of our time and thought to the advancement of our industry through our association.
- To maintain the highest level of service and professionalism.